Corporation Tax Returns


Let us take care of your compliance responsibilities….

Limited companies must pay Corporation Tax on their taxable profits and it’s up to you to work out how much your company owes.¬†You report this amount by filing a CT600 (or ‘online Company¬†Tax Return form’) with HMRC – this needs to be in iXBRL format. Even if your company hasn’t made any taxable profits, you must usually file a return.